EVERYONE IS INVITED!
Concert to Benefit SeaSide Life Teen and Haiti180
General Admission tickets: $50.00
Front Row Sponsorship: $2,000 for 10 seats plus reception
General Sponsorship: $1,000 for 10 seats plus reception
$500 for a reserved row of 10 seats
General admission tickets will be available for sale at both rectories. Please contact Fr. Sinisa regarding sponsorships.
SP = St. Paul R = Resurrection
Wednesdays, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m., and each weekday immediately following 9:00 a.m. Daily Mass.
---Lower Church Reconciliation Room---
Click below for guides to help you prepare for Confession:
- Rosary: Monday - Saturday 8:30 a.m. ▽
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy: Every Day 3:00 p.m. ▽
- Scriptural Rosary and Chaplet Hour: Thursday 7:15 p.m.▽ Learn more...
▽ Lower Church
A secure and consistent way to contribute to the ongoing needs of our parish.
Please click here to learn more and to sign up...
- First and Third Tuesdays of the month: After 9:00 a.m. Mass until Benediction at 6:50 p.m. ▽
- First Friday of the month (except July & August), 24-hour Adoration: After 9:00 a.m. Mass until Benediction on Saturday at 8:50 a.m. ▽
▽ Lower Church
Deacon Joe Harrington's Blog
2017 Holy Days of Obligation
|Sunday, January 1, 2017 - Solemnity of Mary the Mother of God IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Thursday, May 25, 2017 - Ascension Thursday IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Wednesday, November 1, 2017 - Solemnity of All Saints IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Friday, December 8, 2017 - Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary IS a holy day of obligation.|
|December 25, 2017 - Solemnity of the Nativity of the Lord [Christmas] IS ALWAYS a holy day of obligation.|
Parish News & Events
PLEASE HELP US END HUNGER!
The Resurrection & St. Paul Collaborative is partnering with End Hunger New England to support those living around us. We are hoping to provide at least 20,000 meals and will be looking for volunteers (ages 5 and up) to help package the meals on April 1st. We are also asking for donations ahead of that to help us purchase the meals for packaging.
Want to learn more or donate? Go to EndHungerNE.org. To donate, hit “DONATE NOW” at the top of the page and select “DONATE TO A SPECIFIC MEAL PACKAGING EVENT.” After entering your donation amount and selecting the payment method, please copy and paste the following into the “Add special instructions to the seller." window: “This donation is for Event #95 on April 1st, 2017 in Hingham, MA.” And thank you!
To sign up to volunteer on April 1 for set up, packing and clean up, please visit our SIGN UP LINK.
If you have any questions or would like to help with the planning of this event, please contact Yvette Kanter at email@example.com.
Tickets are now available online for the amazing upcoming event Find Your Greatness by Dr. Allen Hunt (based on Matthew Kelly’s book) to be held at St. Paul Parish. Don’t settle for good when you can be great! This half-day event will equip you with the tools you need to reach your full potential. Go here to get your tickets today and for more details!
The DIVINE MERCY CHAPLET continues daily at 3:00 p.m. in the lower church. Even though the Holy Year of Mercy concluded on November 20th, the opportunity to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet will continue.
Family Mass Prayer Families Needed
Hey Kids! Would you and your family like to do the readings at the 10am Family Mass? You can sign up and download the readings on-line by using Volunteer Spot; Just click here...
Or contact Cyndi Kester at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The prayer family reads the Scripture passage(s) and the petitions (prayers of the faithful) for that week and also brings the gifts of wine and bread to the priest.
Meets the 4th Wednesday of every month.
Next Meeting: April 26th, 2017 @ 7:30 PM
St. Paul Parish in Hingham, Massachusetts welcomes visitors, guests and new parishioners to our Catholic faith community. We hope you enjoy your visit to this quaint and historic seaside town, and our vibrant parish. Click here for a map and directions to our church.
New parishioners are requested to register at our rectory office or online by clicking here.
- Rev. Thomas F. Nestor, Pastor
- Rev. Sinisa Ubiparipovic, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Michael McNamara, Part-Time Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Mr. Joseph Harrington, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Elizabeth Reardon, Director of Parish Ministries
- Ms. Susan Troy, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Mr. Sal Bartolotti, Director of Music
- Mrs. Linda Resca, Business Administrator
- Mrs. Cynthia Sullivan, Administrative Assistant
- Sr. Tania Santander Atauchi, CDP, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Julianne Fahie, Religious Education Office Assistant
- Ms. Mickayla Hagar, Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Fasano, Principal, Saint Paul School
- Mrs. Holly Breen, Administrative Assistant, Saint Paul School
- Mrs. Jean Schnorr, Director of Enrollment, Saint Paul School
Closed Saturday and Sunday