- All Masses at St. Paul's are in the air-conditioned lower church during the summer.
SP = St. Paul R = Resurrection
R 11:30 a.m.
✞ Wednesdays, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
✞ Weekdays after 9:00 a.m. Daily Mass.*
---Lower Church Reconciliation Room---
* Subject to priest availability
✞ Saturday, 3:00 - 3:45 p.m.
Click below for guides to help you prepare for Confession:
- Rosary: Monday - Saturday 8:30 a.m. ▽
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy: Every Day 3:00 p.m. ▽
- Scriptural Rosary and Chaplet Hour: Thursday 7:15 p.m.▽ Learn more...
▽ Lower Church
A secure and consistent way to contribute to the ongoing needs of our parish.
Thank you for your interest in online giving and our new service. Please visit the Online Giving page for further instructions on how to set up a new account.
Previous online givers should have received information regarding whether or not you need to set up a new online account or if your account was transferred for you.
For more details and instructions, or if you have any questions, please contact St. Paul's Business Administrator, Mrs. Linda Resca, 781-749-0587, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First and Third Tuesdays of the month: After 9:00 a.m. Mass until Benediction at 6:50 p.m. ▽
- First Friday of the month (except July & August), 24-hour Adoration: After 9:00 a.m. Mass until Benediction on Saturday at 8:50 a.m. ▽
▽ Lower Church
Deacon Joe Harrington's Blog
2017 Holy Days of Obligation
|Wednesday, November 1, 2017 - Solemnity of All Saints IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Friday, December 8, 2017 - Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary IS a holy day of obligation.|
|December 25, 2017 - Solemnity of the Nativity of the Lord [Christmas] IS ALWAYS a holy day of obligation.|
Parish News & Events
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
Do you know someone who would like to become a Catholic, or
someone who has not received the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and First Communion?
To obtain information on when classes will begin at St. Paul's, or just to have your questions answered, please contact either the rectory office or Ed or Gail Ryberg at email@example.com or call 781-749-9668.
Fr. Nestor, Pastor of St. Paul's beautiful 146-year-old church, has established an Altar Guild, members of which assist in maintaining and cleaning our church for the celebration of the Eucharist. We are a quiet, behind the scenes volunteer ministry. Our goal is to ensure that the priests, parishioners and visitors worship in a clean and elegant church.
Duties of the Altar Guild include:
cleaning sacred vessels
dusting and polishing
maintaining clean sacristies and altars.
This opportunity is available to men and women (and teens during their vacations). We work in teams, usually from 9:30 am to 11:30 am once a week or once every other week, by individual preference. If you are interested, we would be pleased to welcome you. To sign up or for answers to your questions, email Jane Wisleder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-749-3879.
St. Paul Parish in Hingham, Massachusetts welcomes visitors, guests and new parishioners to our Catholic faith community. We hope you enjoy your visit to this quaint and historic seaside town, and our vibrant parish. Click here for a map and directions to our church.
New parishioners are requested to register at our rectory office or online by clicking here.
- Rev. Thomas F. Nestor, Pastor
- Rev. Sinisa Ubiparipovic, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Michael McNamara, Part-Time Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Mr. Joseph Harrington, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Elizabeth Reardon, Director of Parish Ministries
- Ms. Mickayla Hagar, Collaborative Youth Minister
- Ms. Susan Troy, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Mr. Sal Bartolotti, Director of Music
- Mrs. Linda Resca, Business Administrator
- Mrs. Cynthia Sullivan, Administrative Assistant
- Sr. Tania Santander Atauchi, CDP, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Julianne Fahie, Religious Education Office Assistant
- Ms. Lisa Fasano, Principal, Saint Paul School
- Mrs. Holly Breen, Administrative Assistant, Saint Paul School
- Mrs. Jean Schnorr, Director of Enrollment, Saint Paul School
Closed Saturday and Sunday