Parish News & Events
Faces of Mercy
From October 20 – 23, you have the opportunity to view for FREE all of the presentations from the Catholic Conference for Moms: "Faces of Mercy!" St. Paul’s own Elizabeth Reardon is one of the presenters, along with Fr. Frank Pavone, Kimberley Hahn (Scott Hahn's wife), Mike Aquilina, Gary Zimak, Dr. Manny and Karee Santos, Fr. Nathan Cromley, and others. Watch this brief video, or go to http://www.catholicconference4moms.com/ for more info and to sign up for the presentations.
Note that the presentations will only be available
from October 20 - 23.
Prayer Time Offered This Fall
Are you looking for opportunities to deepen your faith? Would you like to meet in fellowship with other parishioners in a small group setting? Please consider joining a small faith sharing group that meets once a week for 1 1/2 hours during a six week period starting the week of October 16. More....
YEAR OF MERCY
DIVINE MERCY CHAPLET
As part of St. Paul's celebration of the Year of Mercy proclaimed by Pope Francis, we intend to recite the Chaplet of Divine Mercy daily at 3:00 p.m. in the lower church, beginning Jan. 1. We encourage all the faithful to recite the Chaplet at this hour wherever they may be. There will be booklets for you to borrow in the church. You will recall that this was first requested by Jesus to St. Faustina.
Lector Ministry Opportunity
Is the Holy Spirit calling you to proclaim? If so, please consider joining the parish’s lector ministry and serving through proclamation of God’s Word at Sunday Mass. Lectors serve their ministry about once a month. Workbooks and individual coaching/feedback are provided to assist new Lectors. Please call Ed Boylan at 781-749-1558 or e-mail him at email@example.com and join 25 of your fellow parishioners in this important ministry! High school/local college students are especially welcomed. We have a particular need for the 7am, 8:30 am, and 11:30 am Masses. Thank you.
Family Mass Prayer Families Needed
Hey Kids! Would you and your family like to do the readings at the 10am Family Mass? You can sign up and download the readings on-line by using Volunteer Spot; Just click here...
Or contact Cyndi Kester at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The prayer family reads the Scripture passage(s) and the petitions (prayers of the faithful) for that week and also brings the gifts of wine and bread to the priest.
Meets the 4th Wednesday of every month.
Next Meeting: October 26th, 2016 @ 7:30 PM
St. Paul Parish in Hingham, Massachusetts welcomes visitors, guests and new parishioners to our Catholic faith community. We hope you enjoy your visit to this quaint and historic seaside town, and our vibrant parish. Click here for a map and directions to our church.
New parishioners are requested to register at our rectory office or online by clicking here.
SP = St. Paul R = Resurrection
WEEKDAYS M - F:
R 7:00 a.m. - Daily Mass
SP 9:00 a.m. - Daily Mass - Lower Church
SP 9:00 a.m. - Daily Mass - Lower Church
R 4:00 p.m. - Vigil
SP 5:30 p.m. - Vigil - Upper Church
SP 7:00 a.m. - Lower Church
R 8:00 a.m.
SP 8:30 a.m. - Organ Mass with Choir - Upper Church
R 9:30 a.m.
SP 10:00 a.m. - Family Liturgy - Upper Church
SP 11:30 a.m. - Upper Church
R 11:30 a.m.
R 5:30 p.m. - Life Teen Mass
SP First Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. - Lower Church
Wednesdays, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m., and each weekday immediately following 9:00 a.m. Daily Mass.
---Lower Church Reconciliation Room---
Click below for guides to help you prepare for Confession:
- Rosary: Monday - Saturday 8:30 a.m. ▽
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy: Every Day 3:00 p.m. ▽
- Scriptural Rosary and Chaplet Hour: Thursday 7:15 p.m.▽ Learn more...
▽ Lower Church
A secure and consistent way to contribute to the ongoing needs of our parish.
Please click here to learn more and to sign up...
- First and Third Tuesdays of the month: After 9:00 a.m. Mass until Benediction at 6:50 p.m. ▽
- First Friday of the month (except July & August), 24-hour Adoration: After 9:00 a.m. Mass until Benediction on Saturday at 8:50 a.m. ▽
▽ Lower Church
- Rev. Thomas F. Nestor, Pastor
- Rev. Sinisa Ubiparipovic, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Michael McNamara, Part-Time Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Mr. Joseph Harrington, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Elizabeth Reardon, Director of Parish Ministries
- Ms. Susan Troy, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Mr. Sal Bartolotti, Director of Music
- Mrs. Linda Resca, Business Administrator
- Mrs. Cynthia Sullivan, Administrative Assistant
- Sr. Tania Santander Atauchi, CDP, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Julianne Fahie, Religious Education Office Assistant
- Ms. Mickayla Hagar, Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Fasano, Principal, Saint Paul School
- Mrs. Holly Breen, Administrative Assistant, Saint Paul School
- Mrs. Jean Schnorr, Director of Enrollment, Saint Paul School
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Daily Mass Readings
Deacon Joe Harrington's Blog
Holy Days of Obligation
|Friday, January 1, 2016 Solemnity of Mary the Mother of God, IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Thursday, May 5, 2016, The Ascension of the Lord, IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Monday, August 15, 2016, The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, IS NOT a holy day of obligation this year (because it falls on a Monday).|
|Tuesday, November 1, 2016, Solemnity of All Saints, IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Thursday, December 8, 2016, The Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, IS a holy day of obligation.|
|December 25, Solemnity of the Nativity of the Lord [Christmas], IS ALWAYS a holy day of obligation.|