PLEASE NOTE! AFTER JUNE 25, 2017, THE FOLLOWING TWO MASSES WILL BE DISCONTINUED:
> Saturday Vigil, 5:30 pm, St. Paul Church
> Sunday, 8:00 am, Resurrection Church
SP = St. Paul R = Resurrection
R 11:30 a.m.
Wednesdays, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m., and each weekday immediately following 9:00 a.m. Daily Mass.
---Lower Church Reconciliation Room---
Click below for guides to help you prepare for Confession:
- Rosary: Monday - Saturday 8:30 a.m. ▽
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy: Every Day 3:00 p.m. ▽
- Scriptural Rosary and Chaplet Hour: Thursday 7:15 p.m.▽ Learn more...
▽ Lower Church
A secure and consistent way to contribute to the ongoing needs of our parish.
Thank you for your interest in online giving and our new service. Please visit the Online Giving page for further instructions on how to set up a new account.
Previous online givers should have received information regarding whether or not you need to set up a new online account or if your account was transferred for you.
For more details and instructions, or if you have any questions, please contact St. Paul's Business Administrator, Mrs. Linda Resca, 781-749-0587, or email@example.com.
- First and Third Tuesdays of the month: After 9:00 a.m. Mass until Benediction at 6:50 p.m. ▽
- First Friday of the month (except July & August), 24-hour Adoration: After 9:00 a.m. Mass until Benediction on Saturday at 8:50 a.m. ▽
▽ Lower Church
Deacon Joe Harrington's Blog
2017 Holy Days of Obligation
|Sunday, January 1, 2017 - Solemnity of Mary the Mother of God IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Thursday, May 25, 2017 - Ascension Thursday IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Wednesday, November 1, 2017 - Solemnity of All Saints IS a holy day of obligation.|
|Friday, December 8, 2017 - Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary IS a holy day of obligation.|
|December 25, 2017 - Solemnity of the Nativity of the Lord [Christmas] IS ALWAYS a holy day of obligation.|
Parish News & Events
Family Mass Prayer Families Needed
Hey Kids! Would you and your family like to do the readings at the 10am Family Mass? You can sign up and download the readings on-line by using Volunteer Spot; Just click here...
Or contact Cyndi Kester at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The prayer family reads the Scripture passage(s) and the petitions (prayers of the faithful) for that week and also brings the gifts of wine and bread to the priest.
St. Paul Parish in Hingham, Massachusetts welcomes visitors, guests and new parishioners to our Catholic faith community. We hope you enjoy your visit to this quaint and historic seaside town, and our vibrant parish. Click here for a map and directions to our church.
New parishioners are requested to register at our rectory office or online by clicking here.
- Rev. Thomas F. Nestor, Pastor
- Rev. Sinisa Ubiparipovic, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Michael McNamara, Part-Time Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Mr. Joseph Harrington, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Elizabeth Reardon, Director of Parish Ministries
- Ms. Susan Troy, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Mr. Sal Bartolotti, Director of Music
- Mrs. Linda Resca, Business Administrator
- Mrs. Cynthia Sullivan, Administrative Assistant
- Sr. Tania Santander Atauchi, CDP, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Julianne Fahie, Religious Education Office Assistant
- Ms. Mickayla Hagar, Collaborative Youth Minister
- Ms. Lisa Fasano, Principal, Saint Paul School
- Mrs. Holly Breen, Administrative Assistant, Saint Paul School
- Mrs. Jean Schnorr, Director of Enrollment, Saint Paul School
Closed Saturday and Sunday